General Terms and Conditions of Use (GTC)
The present general terms and conditions ensure full regulation of the rights and obligations between the services provided by VR Tours Co. Ltd. and the clients using them, legal enforcement in case of neglecting them by any of the parties, as well as undisturbed operation of the service.
By using the service both VR Tours Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company or the service provider) and the clients purchasing the service consider the present General terms and conditions obligatory, and they confirm it by their written declaration.
1. The purpose of the General terms and conditions
GTT fixes the general conditions of the contract, in particular the rights and obligations emerging in course of using the services of VR Tours Co. Ltd., and the information referring to important matters for the Client.
2. Publishing, validity and accessibility of the GTC
VR Tours Co. Ltd. undertakes that the General terms and conditions of use provides information for the contracting party about the stipulations directly concerning the contracting party.
- Date of publishing of the present GTC on website vrtoursbudapest.com is 3rd May, 2019
- The present GTC is effective for an indefinite period of time and it is valid for the contracts concluded between the company and the client after 3rd May, 2019.
- During its validity, the GTC is accessible in a downloadable form at vrtoursbudapest.com and in printed form in the central office of VR Tours Co. Ltd. (1013 Budapest, Lánchíd str. 23).
3. Conclusion of the contract
The present GTC covers every natural entity who uses the services provided by VR Tours Co. Ltd. by buying of the ticket.
By the conclusion of the contract, the GTC is considered automatically accepted, and consequently the envisaged rights and obligations will be qualified as mandatory for both parties.
Should the client fail to consider the rules of the present GTC mandatory for him, then VR Tours Co. Ltd. is entitled to deny use of the service and at the same time reimburse the purchase price of the bought ticket for the client. An exception from this latter cash reimbursement, if T
the client announces his disagreement after finishing use of the service.
4. The scope of service
VR Tours Co. Ltd. offers virtual real experience combined with a walking tour for the client with the main purpose of entertainment. Consequently, the experience is of historic topic; entertainment and provision of experience are in the highlight, not real demonstration of the historical events. Although the company strived to keep the possible greatest historical accuracy, certain scenes do not completely cover reality for the purpose of greater client experience. Consequently, we cannot investigate complaints related to historical accuracy.
The service can be used by anyone at his own responsibility, the scenes demonstrated during the tour and showing virtual reality include sound and image effects suitable for disturbing calmness, so it is definitely not recommended for persons with epilepsy or tending to it, and the service provider does not undertake responsibility for possible feeling unwell.
5. The conditions of using of the Service
- The service may be used by any person above 12 years – with an adult escort under 14 years – who accepts the conditions included in the present GTC.
- The condition of using the service is payment of the countervalue of the service – the current pricing can be found at vrtoursbudapest.com as determined by VR Tours Co. Ltd..
- No persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other narcotizers, who cannot control themselves, is allowed to use the service.
- The precondition of using of the service is that the client has to place a deposit against the virtual reality glasses received for the period of the contract in the office of VR Tours Co. Ltd. in the following manner:
- Any personal document (passport, identity card, driving licence) of the user can be placed as a deposit, if the user of the service can confirm that it is his/her own document.
- Cash may be deposited, too, its measure determined by VR Tours Co. Ltd. is 100 euro or equivalent HUF.
In case the client rejects placing of the deposit, VR Tours Co. Ltd. denies provision of the service.
6. Data management rules
VR Tours Co. Ltd. may store the personal data of the clients only during the validity of the contract – beginning and end of the tour – and they must not be transferred for third persons by no means.
- The company undertakes than in case of choosing deposit placing possibilities as per point 5.4.1. the document handed over by the client will not be transferred for third party, no copy of it will be made in any form and no data included in the document will be recorded. The documents will be completely and without damage returned to their owners.
- The deposited documents will be stored locked, nobody, except for the employees of VR Tours Co. Ltd. will be allowed to access them.
- In addition, every rule relevant to data management can be found in the “Regulations for data management” document of VR Tours Co. Ltd..; it can be accessed at the website of the company and in printed form, in the office of VR Tours Co. Ltd.
7. Compensation for damages arising during the service
The clients using the service are obliged to use the tools entrusted to them during the contracts as intended and in compliance with the instructions of the tour guide. VR Tours Co. Ltd. is entitled to claim for the damages due to abnormal use, deliberate damage or theft against the client and may automatically compensate in cash, as follows.
- In case the client placed a cash deposit for using of the service and he/she intentionally causes damage to the tools or steels them, then he has to compensate for the damage with the deposited amount. The deposited amount may be used by VR Tours Co. Ltd. for its own purposes against the damage caused.
- In case the client placed non-financial deposit for using of the service and he/she intentionally causes damage to the tools or steels them during the validity of the contract, then he is obliged to financial compensation of 200 that is Two hundred euro or equivalent HUF. In case of non-payment of the compensation, VR Tours Co. Ltd. may initiate official procedure by the competent authorities because of the criminal action.
- In case the client placed non-financial deposit for using of the service and he/she intentionally causes damage to the tools or steels them during the validity of the contract, and he/she does not return it to VR Tours Co. Ltd. then the service provider is entitled to initiate official procedures because of theft.
- VR Tours Co. Ltd. cannot undertake any responsibility for non-financial damages e.g. any kind of physical injury, feeling unwell during the tour, however it will provide the required assistance, as much as possible.
8. Beginning and duration of the Service
- Service provided by VR Tours Co. Ltd. has a preliminary determined duration.
- The length of the tour is minimum 1 hour and 15 minutes, but maximum 1 hour and 35 minutes. The tour begins with handing over of the virtual reality glasses and it is ended by returning them.
- The tours organized by VR Tours Co. Ltd. start in the determined times; the clients who wish to use the services can get information about them from the website of the company, in the office and by the informative materials published.
- The tours organized by VR Tours Co. Ltd. start at 11.00 a.m., 1.00 p.m. 3.00 pm and 5 p.m. every day of the week, including the holidays, too. We reserve the right for changing the time of starting the tours.
9. Modification of the General Terms and Conditions
VR Tours Co. Ltd. reserves the right for modification of the present general terms and conditions, however, undertakes to immediately publish the changed contractual conditions at every suitable platform.
10. Buying of ticket and sales
- For using the service provided by VR Tours Co. Ltd., ticket must be bought.
- Until repealing of the present general terms and conditions the following ticket prices are valid:
- Adult ticket = 35.-€/11.500.- HUF
- Students/pensioners= 30.- euro/9.900.- HUF
- Group tickets (minimum 8, maximum 20 persons) = 30.- €/9.900.- HUF/person
- Family 1 ticket (two adults, 1 child) = 95.-€/31.300.-HUF
- Family 2 ticket (two adults, 2 children) = 115.-€/37.900.-HUF
Family tickets may be used in case of children under 14 years!
- Buying of tickets is possible in the following ways and at the following places:
- At the website of VR Tours Co. Ltd. (by bank card)
- From the retail trading partners appointed by VR Tours Co. Ltd., (by bank card and/or in cash).
- In the central office of VR Tours Co. Ltd. (by bank card and in cash)
- After purchasing of the ticket, the client is entitled to use the services by showing the receipt/voucher. VR Tours Co. Ltd. is not obliged to accept fake, non-identifiable tickets/receipts/vouchers and is entitled to reject provision of the service in this case.
Online bank card payments are provided by Barion. These bank card details do not reach the merchant. Barion Payment Zrt. providing this service is under the supervision of the Hungarian National Bank. License nr. H-EN-I-1064/2013.
11. Validity of the GTC
- Time limit of the present General Terms and Conditions starts from 1st May, 2019 and lasts until its termination or modification.
- As concerns personal effect of the present General Terms and Conditions it refers to any natural person who uses the services of VR Tours Co. Ltd., thus approve them with their signature, and acknowledge them as being obligatory for them.
Budapest, 30th April, 2019